The George 310 DM 60 Double Mitre Bandsaw has been designed for small to medium fabrications shops that require fast accurate processing of solid or structural materials.
With the new user friendly control design, the operation can set up the material and swivel the bow to the desired angle controlling the cutting feed rate with ease.
Considerably larger cutting capacity than traditional styled Coldsaws allowing cutting of multiple sections of material for faster processing.
Heavy Duty Cast Alloy Saw Frame eliminating bow deflection and cutting vibration.
Carbide side and upper blades guides keeping the blade running true increasing blade life and accuracy
• 310 x 205mm rectangular capacity
• Heavy-duty gear drive system
• Ball bearing blade guides ensures minimal blade clearance wear and increases blade life due to less friction
• Blade cleaning brush incorporated into blade guide system
• Swivel head double mitre cut to 45º right & left, 60º right
• Quick action lock/release lever for swivel head
• Coolant system for cutting efficiency and blade life
• Material support roller for long stock
• User friendly blade tension system with gauge
• Adjustable hydraulic cylinder for auto feed
• 2-speed motor enabling blade speeds of 35 & 70mpm
• Vibration free, low noise operation ensures clean & high precision cuts
• Machine stand with integrated cooling fitted as standard
• Quick-action lock/release vice
• Unique sliding vice design for dual mitre operation
|Name||George 310-DM60 Bandsaw|